Designvelopment© Use the combined FRENDS design and development toolkit to do functional and business process definition at the same time as technical development and configuration. The best way to combine the forces of IT and Business in a single tool.
Self-Service Integrations Choose from a set of pre-built integration scenario templates or develop your own integration flows. Everything in FRENDS can be done without writing a single line of code with purely visual tooling.
FRENDS Runtime FRENDS executes all integration flows as pre-built in-memory executions ensuring absolutely beastly performance which allows us to use the same tools and methods to build everything from IoT interfaces to long running business processes with FRENDS.
Hybrid Scaling Scale FRENDS both horizontally and vertically in the cloud and on premise. You decide.
Extensibility Create your own FRENDS tasks to extend the functionality of FRENDS using only .NET C#. No third party or FRENDS specific shenanigans needed.
Monitoring Fulfill all monitoring requirements with various monitoring tooling such as; dashboards, real time analytics, business data monitoring, silence monitoring and much more.
Auditing Gain access to all data passing through your integrations to fulfill any and all auditing and logging needs automatically, which can of course be configured to address various data sensitivity issues.
Integration Metrics Get metrics on the performance of all your integrations to enable smarter decisions on scaling options. FRENDS is not a black-box and we want you to see what is actually happening.
Continuous Delivery FRENDS promotes continuous delivery by integrating version control, deployment and testing tools in the platform itself.
API Management Utilize the FRENDS API management toolkit to manage who sees which API and where, as well as the metadata and catalogues of each API.
Metadata Management Centralized metadata and environment management tools allow you to securely and efficiently manage of B2B and B2C data.
FRENDS is recognized by Gartner
Emerging Technology Analysis: Integration Platform as a Service – Read the report
Market Guide for Hybrid Integration Platform-Enabling Technologies – Read the report
Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service – Read the report
Market Share Analysis: Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) – Read the report
“Everything that we do is based on our commitment to ongoing development, corporate responsibility and high quality. Our approach calls for a flexible operative environment and seamless links between our systems. New generation FRENDS integration platform allows us to focus on our core activities and new product development,”
CIO, Raisio Group
“HiQ has the desire and ability to take responsibility for the project, and the company shows flexibility in situations where it cannot be taken for granted.”
Head of Technology, PlusTV
“The most important criteria in selecting a partner are how well the customer’s needs are understood, and a genuine desire to work together. Integration emphasises the quality of specialised know-how. Due to the company’s specialisation, we see HiQ as a very strong integration expert in the Finnish market.”
Business Process Manager, Oras
“We’ve now been able to develop our working methods so that we can react quickly to possible changes in information flow; thus we are able to prevent problems before they even occur.”
Project Manager, Vantaa Energy Electricity Networks Ltd
What's in it for me?
- Cut maintenance costs and initial investment by having a centralized hybrid integration environment.
- Utilize the stream analytics of FRENDS to get meaningful real time data on your business.
- Cut consultancy costs with FRENDS best-of-breed development features and do-it-yourself thinking.
- Use the governance features of FRENDS to enforce best practices with automated version control, testing and release management.
- Use the business friendly features of FRENDS to include business users in operations and development.
- Create customizable views to get the data you need when you need it.
- Use the FRENDS visual development model to document, design and develop integration flows. All at the same time.
- Use the best-of-breed extensibility of FRENDS to bring your expertise to fruition using FRENDS tasks.
- Use FRENDS sub-processes to actually implement SOA with reusable and configurable microservices.
FRENDS processes created
processed transactions in a month